001 - Profitable no-code apps database and insights report
Key take-away points
- We can build a complex web app that has sophisticated UI/UX and even advance logic. You can check out HackerHouse and Campsider in my list. They are built with Bubble.
- More and more big companies adapt a part of their technology by using no-code like using Webflow for their landing page or blog.
Here are some criteria I choose an app
- Traffic and page rank
- Potential growth in the future
- The app is listed in its platform Showcase section
- Featured in news
- Featured in Product Hunt
How do I know an app is profitable?
- It is an Open Startup.
- Is it still in the beta version?
- Estimate revenue base on traffic estimation like Similarweb
- Founders share about revenue on forums/social network
- Lifetime access
- Search, Sort and Filter ⚡️
- Full database of 70+ profitable no-code apps
- Automatic weekly updates
✅: Published | 🔜: Coming soon
✅ 001 - Profitable no-code apps database and insights report
✅ 002 - Profitable Chrome Extension
✅ 003 - Profitable Writing Tools
✅ 004 - Profitable Developer Tools
✅ 005 - Profitable Email Apps
✅ 006 - Profitable Investment Apps
✅ 007 - Profitable Design Apps
✅ 008 - Profitable Productivity Apps
🔜 015 - Profitable Chatbots
🔜 009 - Profitable APIs
🔜 010 - Knowledge Management Tools
🔜 011 - Profitable SEO Tools
🔜 012 - Profitable Newsletters
🔜 013 - Profitable AI Apps
🔜 014 - Profitable Analytics Apps